- Products & Services
- Fire Fighting Suit
Fire Fighting Suit
Milan Safety is commited to help our clients best solutions & products in Fire Safety. proper clothing against fire is very essential. Milan Safety will suggest you best appropriate clothing required .
Product Price: Rs 42,500 / SetGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Number Of Layers||3 layers|
|Sleeves Type||Full sleeves|
|Wash Care||Machine wash|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Do You Fulfill Sample Orders||Yes|
|Product Type||Jackets & Coats|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Fireman Jacket & Trouser Specification
- Multiple layers of Jackets and pants with suspender
- Outer shell 6.0oz NOMEX III A Fabric.
- Aramid/Kevlar non-woven laminated with PTFE membrane for maximum breathability and hydrostatic head (waterproof) performance.
- Constructed using non-woven ARAMIDE KEVLAR fibers laminated with Nomex/Viscose innermost ling fabric for maximum protection;
- 2"width yellow-silver-yellow reflective trims installed at arm and legs, front, back and bottom of the jacket and pants to enhance the high visibility of workers
Fireman Helmet Specification
- StandardCE EN443
- Flame-Retardant Shell / Interior Basket / Chin Strap, Puncture Resist, Retractable PC face protector, Neck protection, Reflective And Luminescent stripes, Adjusting head, the Possible wearing of the protective mask under visor; Easy to operate and Spare parts available.
Fireman Balaclava Specification
- Material 50% Aramid 48% Viscose 2% Anti Static Blended fabric.
Fireman Gloves Specification
- The upper material is hide split with special treatment against high temperature, penetration of water and oils. Another function of this leather treatment is resistance against mechanical risks.
- The next layer is the composition of technical Kevlar and Nomex that increases resistance to heat, abrasion, and cutting. Knit wristband is made of Kevlar. The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 6592004 A12008 - Protection gloves for firefighters.
Fireman Boot Specification
- MaterialVulcanized Rubber & Sole Certified to EN ISO 20345 & EN 15090.
Note Kevlar & Nomex are registered trademark of E.I. Dupont.
- Production Capacity: 100 per month
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback